In this episode, we discuss body-hopping serial killers, the death penalty, and violent crime. Get possessed with us as we talk about the 1989 Wes Craven slasher Shocker, and the 1998 biblical horror drama Fallen.
Plus, we discuss the decline of serial killers, the rise of mass shooters, body-swapping movies, the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise, and musique concrete.
- Find us on Twitter @eerie_earfuls
- Find us on the web at https://eerieearfuls.wordpress.com/
- “Baba Yaga”, “Anxiety”, and “Night of Chaos” by Kevin MacLeod
- Licensed under Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution
- Logo designed by Justin Dow
- Our twitters: @whirlingnerdish and @b_d0w_11
- "Prologue" by Charles Bernstein (A Nightmare on Elm Street Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (2016), Varèse Sarabande Records, Inc.)
- "Main Title" by William Goldstein (Wes Craven's Shocker: The Score (1989), Varèse Sarabande Records, Inc.)
- "Chasing Sidney" by Marco Beltrami (Scream: The Expanded Original Motion Picture Score (2009), Woodsboro Entertainment)
- "Shocker" by The Dudes of Wrath (Wes Craven's Shocker: The Music (1989), SBK Records)
- "Opening" by Tan Dun (Fallen: Original Motion Picture Score (2007), Movietracks Music Soundtracks)
- "Waterphone Demo: Waters-Hubbert" by Todd Barton (YouTube, released Jul 14, 2015)
- "Prelude / Outer Space / Radar" by Bernard Hermann (The Day the Earth Stood Still (1993), Twentieth Century Fox Film Scores)