We're back with episode 2! This was originally meant to be a bit of a Valentine's Day tie-in, but whatever! In this episode, Justin's wife Stephanie (Episode 6: The Babadook & Elm Street 2010) joins us as we discuss the semi-recent trend of humanizing zombies by comparing two zombie romances. Shuffle along with us as we discuss the 2006 horror comedy Fido, and the 2013 teen romance Warm Bodies.
Plus, we discuss how shitty capitalism is, zombies as a metaphor for minorities, and really dig into the symbolism and themes of both movies.
- Find us on Twitter @eerie_earfuls
- Find us on the web at https://eerieearfuls.com/
- “Baba Yaga”, “Anxiety”, and “Night of Chaos” by Kevin MacLeod
- Licensed under Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution
- Logo designed by Justin Dow
- Our twitters: @whirlingnerdish and @b_d0w_11